Check–in: normally after 14:00h
Check-out: normally until 11:00h
Reception opening hours:
1st of April until the 31st of October from 09:00h - 19:00h
1st of November until 31st of March from 09:00h – 18:00h
Important! If you need to check-in after hours please contact the resort for instructions.
For Car rental and transfer from the airport, please contact the resort.
Baby cots, high chairs and food parcels can be arranged, please contact the resort.
Extra Bed: One extra bed per Apartment. Free for children until 12 years of age.
Maid service: 1st of April until 31st of October: 3 times per week, 1st of November until 31st of March: 3 times per week. All year around, change of sheets: 1 times per week. Change of towels: 2 times per week.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A deposit of 25% of the total amount is acquired within 10 days from receipt of booking confirmation. The remaining 75% must be paid 42 days before arrival date.
Until 60 days before arrival, full refund of deposit, 59 to 30 days before arrival ,25 % of the total amount of the reservation, 29 to 08 days before arrival 50% of the total amount of the reservation 07 to 0 days before arrival 80% of the total amount of the reservation. VAT included.